ARD 10 ft Roller Drill
- Front folding frame transfers weight to the tractor (optional extendable drawbar)
- Rubber mounted fully greaseable shaft roller bearings to reduce premature failure.
- Heavy 75mm (3") high tensile axle shaft with mid-axle bearing support on wider models.
- Heavy duty frame supports the heavy 26" rings which are deep V as standard. If preferred Cambridge rings can be supplied.
- "Belly chain" which is connected when transporting to eliminate the "bounce" out of the axle and reduce load on the bearings.
- Positive action hydraulic clutch requiring a minimum of maintenance. Large seedbox with the unique Aitchison sponge seed feed mechanism to sow all seed. Very accurate, infinitely variable "gearbox" allows for sowing rates as low as 1kg/ha and up to 350kg/ha (0.9lb/acre and up to 311lb/acre) with single lever operation. Coefficent of variation of +/- 5%.
- Wind shield baffle skirts to within 150mm (6") from the ground to assist with even spread of seed.
- Ring scrapers are standard. They prevent mud/dirt build-up between rings and are essential if seeding in damp conditions.
- Electronic hectare/acre meter is standard
- Rear platform is standard.
- Harrow hitch rails are standard.
- 10.0/75 x 15.3 10 ply heavy duty transport tyres.
||32 Rings - 26" Diameter - Ring type Deep V
|Seed Hopper Capacity